Thursday, April 19, 2007

29 Again

















Today was my birthday and I had a lovely day. My illness turned the corner yesterday (will write more about that later, but notice my ear is no longer angry red!). So here’s my idea of a perfect day:
A. Sleeping in to 8 am.
B. Getting cooked an egg in a hole, and actually wanting coffee for the first time in a week.
C. Going to one of my favorite new coffee shops and just sitting for a couple hours, writing and knitting and text messaging all the girlfriends I haven’t been able to see in a week.
D. Shopping!
E. Seeing one close confident for tea, and hearing about how smart my kids are.
F. Eating Chinese with our friends and four hungry, loud boys.
G. Chocolate dipped strawberries and chocolate cake (thanks H for all your planning).
H. Blogging!
Will take photos of the beautiful flowers I got tomorrow. A hair-pulling headache is coming on, so drugs and to bed.
Hugs and kisses, K

2 comments:

Len said...

Happy Birthday Kloe! So glad to hear you are doing better. What a coincidence about your age... my first annual 29th b-day is coming up in a few short months. Hope you had a good one. See you soon-- we are off to Alanya for the weekend!!!

kloeamongtheturks said...

I meet so many people who are exactly my age!
Have a great trip and stay safe.
K