Saturday, July 21, 2007

Good-Bye Turkey

















I sat in my beautiful office for the last time yesterday and drank red wine and ate cheese crackers. I rolled up my big nudes to take to NYC and listened to KRCW like I always do (online radio from LA). It was hard to leave. Then when I tried to exit the building I literally couldn’t because they had locked me in.
Went to the hotel lobby to write email and chat with a friend. It is very hot and sweaty here now. Got up at 5:30 this morning to watch the sunrise and pack: six bags, sigh.
I fly out tomorrow morning, to Istanbul (my friend F is accompanying me this far to help with the luggage, that's Turkish hospitality), then a day in NYC, then home to SoCal. So will probably be out of touch for a few days. Take care of yourselves. Kendine bak.
Love and kisses,
Kloe

2 comments:

SexyNerdCo. said...

Oh no! I can't believe you're finally leaving! :'(... Good luck in life, Kloe! We're all going to miss you...

kloeamongtheturks said...

Hi Turkophile,
Thanks! You are too sweet. I'm going to miss Turkey terribly, I'll just have to figure out a way to get back there.
K