Wednesday, November 28, 2007

How can I Describe for You New York City?

















It is the center of the world for artists.
It is fashion, where Abercrombie is like a disco, where designer shops line the neighborhoods, where discount stores are wild with shoppers.
Food is everything, from pizza-by-the-slice to wild boar and polenta, from toasted bagel with cream cheese and jelly to warm squid salad with radicchio, from warm beer to martini.
It is the holidays, trees and lights and windows dressed with snowmen and mermaids.
At 3am the streets are still full of partiers, girls in mini skirts and five-inch heels in 30 degree weather.
And New Yorkers are so friendly, they talk to you, they treat tourists kindly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my home! :-) it's hard to explain how much I love this city... except when I hate it... I missed the food variety so much when I was in Turkey...

Anonymous said...

New York is all of this and nothing at all. It´s also a place to share food and drinks and friendship. Would like to be there again.

kloeamongtheturks said...

Yes, the food was amazing. And the friends.
Sorry I missed you Ms. F--my time was too short. But I'm looking for a way to get back there soon, especially to promote my paintings.
K

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]kloeamongtheturks.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Let me show you one truth. Recent Scientific Research presents that closely 90% of all USA adults are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.