Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Problem with Blogging















I’ve gotten less email since I’ve been keeping this blog. Friends and Family: You may be keeping tabs on an 8 inch Bratz of dubious moral character (that my own sister won't have in her house, I might add), but you’re forgetting that I need to hear from you too! I follow the lives of several bloggers (and I feel I know them pretty intimately–the power of good blogging) but I never leave comments either. I’m telling you, it’s a weird feeling that I’m posting stuff out into the black hole of cyberspace and anyone can read it without responding. Hey, throw me a comment or an email! And for those at my University, whom my service bureau thinks are spammers or terrorists, sorry about that… gel and see me in person. I’m the blond short one in cowboy boots.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hi, Kloe
Just to let you know that I DO read you--your on a feed so I know when you have posted. I love your posts, your perspectives and your experiences--particularly because 1.) we have been to Turkey and 2.) We also are experiencing life away from San Diego--as you know.
Have a wonderful Christmas. Jane