Monday, October 29, 2007

Just Be Quiet

















Some students have so many excuses for themselves. They are usually young, and haven’t made school a priority, so don’t put in the time. And that’s not really my problem. If you want to get by in my class doing the minimum, and are OK with a C or D, then more power to you. I hope you do well in other areas, whether different courses, working, being a fantastic boyfriend, or the becoming world’s greatest video game player. Just don’t make excuses. I don’t want to hear you didn’t have time to do well on my projects. I don’t want to hear about your potential. I’m sorry you don’t have money to buy the supplies for my class. I really don’t want to hear that you’ve done this stuff before and already know it, so shouldn’t have to do my assignment. Sheesh.

2 comments:

ms. v. said...

not much changes, it seems...

kloeamongtheturks said...

Sorry to bitch, it was just one of those days... most young students are really cool, even the ones whose lives are a gorgeous mess. Unfortunately those usually drop.

Will be in NYC soon, maybe we can have a drink.
K