Saturday, October 20, 2007

Reconnect

















Since my return from Turkey I’ve gotten back in touch with some old friends. Why do we let friendships slip away? When we had a history of shared experiences, when we had such fun together? Sometimes lives just drift apart, making us feel we don’t have time for someone on a different lifepath. But being abroad has taught me the value of friendship, and also how enriching it is to spend time with people who aren’t “suburban with kids.” Glad we’re back in touch, L.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kloe ;
I hope everything is ok. Loves from M. I'm here for 15 days,but I'll come back next week to Anatolian city.Loves,E.cactuses

kloeamongtheturks said...

Hi E,
I hope you are also OK and that things go easy for you! Think of you often.
love and kisses,
Kloe

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...

Hi Kloe
We should get together sometime and share the experience of reentry into life in the US. Sometimes it is difficult--isn't it? Jane

kloeamongtheturks said...

Yes, would like it, will be in touch.
K