Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Something About Natural Disasters Just Makes Me Want to Sleep

















We are all OK, and the fires seem to be under control. Some dicey moments for those close to me, and at one point I though my house could be threatened. The winds just howl down the canyons and valleys of SoCal, spreading fire like you can’t believe.
So now the kids are out of school for the week, and I’m uncertain if I’ll be teaching tomorrow. I actually am a bit grateful for the break, although sorry about all the people who’ve lost their homes and pets.
Will write more tomorrow.
Love, K

2 comments:

DBG said...

Hi, I've been lurking on your blog for over a year and just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your generosity in sharing and your thought-provoking posts. Very, very glad to hear that the worst may be over fire-wise in San Diego. Good Luck.

kloeamongtheturks said...

dgb
Oh, thanks so much. I appreciate both your concern and the lurking.
Kloe