Saturday, March 29, 2008
Have you lost any objects recently that you would like back?
• 18 kt gold puzzle ring had for 30 years.
• An interview I did with a photo-mart guy.
• My wedding ring that was given to me by my grandmother. It was stolen.
• When I lose things, I let them go rather quickly.
• My grandfather’s mother-of-pearl cufflinks.
• A diamond.
• One Tahitian pearl earring—in a Paris hotel. DANG!
• Camera, it was a good one.
• Two NG4 controllers, countless CDs, toys from my childhood packed into boxes.
• One of my mom’s pearl earrings that she let me borrow.
• I'd like to regain a good erection.
• $600 in an unmarked envelop.