Wednesday, March 26, 2008
What is Missing in Your Life?
Here are some (mostly serious) answers from Americans…
• A sense of good, wholesome food that nourishes...but without the White pretentious, yuppie, upper-class associations of today's American society.
• My father; I have never met him.
• A well husband—hugs and flirting from him.
• Competition, thrill, a job.
• My youth.
• Friendship, friends you can really count on.
• Financial security.
• A man—a wonderful, adventurous, compassionate, bright human being who loves to travel.
• Certain old friends.
• A granddaughter.
• A supportive partner.
• Risk and exercise and sex and poetry.